Natural and nourishing food for your dog. Packed full of fresh regional ingredients and trusted everywhere, Acana is protein rich and promotes peak physical conditioning in dogs of all breeds and life stages.
What's Good About This Dog Food?
- For all dog breeds and life stages
- Proudly made in Alberta with fresh Canadian regional ingredients
- Loaded with 70% Free-run Chicken, Free-run Turkey, Nest-laid Eggs, Wild-caught Walleye and Wild-caught Trout
- Only three supplements added: Vitamin E, Zinc and Copper
- Contains 30% fresh local low-glycemic fruits and vegetables
- Grain-free, gluten-free, potato-free, GMO-free, carbohydrate-limited diet
Fresh chicken meat (8%), fresh turkey meat (8%), fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart, kidney) (8%), chicken meal (8%), turkey meal (8%), whole herring meal (8%), whole green peas, whole red lentils, whole chickpeas, fresh eggs (4%), fresh wild-caught walleye (4%), fresh trout (4%), chicken fat (4%), fresh turkey giblets (liver, heart, kidney) (3%), whole green lentils, whole pinto beans, whole yellow peas, sun-cured alfalfa, pollock oil (2%), lentil fibre, dried chicken cartilage (1%), dried brown kelp, fresh pumpkin, fresh butternut squash, fresh parsnips, fresh green kale, fresh spinach, fresh mustard greens, fresh turnip greens, fresh carrots, fresh apples, fresh pears, freeze-dried liver (chicken and turkey) (0.1%), salt, fresh cranberries, fresh blueberries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips. ADDITIVES (per kg): Technological additives: tocopherol-rich extract of natural origin. Nutritional additives: Vitamin E: 100IU, zinc chelate of amino acids hydrate: 100 mg, copper chelate of amino acids hydrate: 10 mg. Zootechnical additives: Enterococcus faecium NCIMB10415: 600x10^6 CFU.
Vitamin E, Zinc Chelate, Copper Chelate.
- Crude protein (min.) 35 %
- Crude fat (min.) 17 %
- Crude ash (max.) 7 %
- Crude fibres (max.) 6 %
- Moisture (max.) 12 %
- Calcium (min.) 1.5 %
- Phosphorus (min.) 1.1 %
- Omega-6 fatty acids (min.) 2.6 %
- Omega-3 fatty acids (min.) 0.9 %
- DHA (min.) 0.2 % EPA (min.) 0.2 %
- Glucosamine (min.) 700 mg/kg
- Chondroitin sulfate (min.) 1500 mg/kg