- Anti-slip coating maximizes grip and protects paws from the cold, hot pavement, salt, debris and other outdoor irritants
- Provides elderly dogs with the traction needed to maintain mobility
- Protects sensitive paws
- Provides a barrier protecting hardwood floors and leather seats from claw scratches
- Comes in a set of 4 -1 for each paw!
- Machine washable - Do not iron, bleach or dry clean
- Not for use in icy or freezing conditions - For winter paw solutions we recommend Canine Equipment's Ultimate Trail Boots
- Always monitor your dog while wearing Sport PAWks to ensure they do not overheat. We recommend taking the Sport PAWks off every couple of hours to give the paws a rest before putting them back on.
Machine wash cold on delicate cycle. Dry flat. Do not iron, do not bleach, do not dry clean.
Please download and print the following sizing guide:
|| 50-80 lbs