Sourced from Canadian Fisheries, salmon is a rich source of essential Omega-3 fatty acids.
Salmon is particularly rich in Omega 3’s. When fed regularly, it will improve skin and coat health, reduce shedding, and increase shine and luster to your dog’s coat. Omega-3’s are also good for reducing inflammation, particularly for dogs with joint disease or reduced mobility due to arthritis.
Wild Caught Canadian Salmon is an excellent supplemental feeding option for all raw feeders.
All Wild Caught Salmon is frozen for a minimum of 3 weeks at -20 degrees C to eliminate all risk of parasites.
- Wild Caught Canadian Fish
- Good for puppies to adult dogs
- Excellent choice for dogs with allergies
- Rich in Omega-3’s
- Reduces inflammation
- Supplemental Feeding Choice
Nutrient AnalysisValeur NutritivePer 100g as fed/par 100g tel que servi
Calories 127 kcal
Carbohydrates/Hydrates de carbone 0.01%
INGREDIENTS:SALMON (MEAT AND BONE)
INGRÈDIENTS:SAUMON (CHAIR ET ARÊTE)
Vit A (IU)16.1
Panthotenic acid (mg)0.4
Disclaimer: Big Country Raw® follows the Minimal Requirement (Amount/1000kcal for Growing Puppies After Weaning & Adults Dogs) suggested by The Nutrient Requirement for Dogs and Cats by the National Research Council (NRC). For the nutrients P, Na, K, I, Co, Mn, and Vit A, E & B group (no minimum requirement provided) recipes match the NRC Recommended Allowance. For Omega-3 Fatty acids (ALA, EPA, DHA), and Vit D we strongly suggest adding fish or Thrive® Herring Oil to meet the NRC Recommended Allowances.
Please note, this product should be fed as a Topper to our Dinners, Pure’s or Blends. This is not a complete meal.
SAFE RAW FOOD HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.