Churpi Durka dental chews are made from 100% organic grass and herb fed yak milk - nothing else
- Completely natural, completely organic, completely nutritious -Yak milk has a superior nutritional profile that is more adapted to the biological needs of your dog than cows milk; there is no salt or lime juice added to Churpi Durka.
- Nutrients galore - Churpi Durka has all 10 essential amino acids required by your dog, contains a balanced ratio of omega 3-omega 6 fatty acids and is loaded with antioxidants.
A wide variety of Vitamins and Minerals - an excellent source of Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Zinc, Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, all the B's (the list goes on; Beta Carotene, Retinol).....Churpi Durka is loaded with all the natural vitamins and minerals your dog needs for healthy growth.
High in Glutamic Acid - which converts into glutamine. Glutamine is a very important amino acid as it aids in the regeration of cells thus being critical in healing and wound repair; glutamine is quickly depleted during high periods of exercise, stress, surgeries or illnesses such as cancer. Glutamine also helps with intestinal issues as it helps repair the cell lining of the intestinal tract.
- Dental Benefits - Churpi Durka removes plaque and tartar and keeps gums strong and healthy
- Irresistible taste - Cheese is the #1 preferred flavor for dogs. Churpi Durka will entice your dog to keep chewing for hours on end.
- Supports and maintains muscle mass - Due to Churpi's protein content containing all 10 essential amino acids, dogs enjoy a good balance of absorbable protein and healthy fat (2-4%) for maintaining a strong body and proper energy levels.
- Long Lasting - if you chose the right size churpi to minimize leverage (the largest piece that is comfortable in your dogs mouth), Churpi Durka will last for hours. Size is very important as to the longevity of the chew.