PET WELLBEING THROAT GOLD DOG 2OZ
Regular price $57.99
Unit price per
What is Kennel Cough?
Many dogs suffer from kennel cough (also called Bordetella). This canine upper respiratory ailment is a highly contagious condition which – as its name implies – is common among dogs that spend a lot of time in close quarters: in kennels, dog shows, grooming salons, etc. Beyond causing respiratory problems, kennel cough can weaken your dog's immune system and make him or her more prone to catching other canine diseases.
You can help prevent kennel cough (or other canine respiratory diseases) by not letting your dog share toys, food or water with other, unknown dogs. But if he or she does contract kennel cough, Throat Gold will help ease the symptoms and find relief.
Coughs and Respiratory Problems in Dogs
Does your dog cough persistently or have trouble breathing? One possibility is that your dog is suffering from kennel cough or a similar respiratory ailment.
A dog's cough is never an illness in itself. Rather, it's a symptom of some other problem, like:
- Dog collar too tight / leash strain
- Irritants like cigarette smoke
- Infectious disease (usually kennel cough)
Depending on the cause of your dog's cough or breathing problems, Throat Gold can help. For symptom management of asthma, consider Respir-Gold.
Throat Gold is Formulated With:
- Slippery Elm bark (Ulmus fulva): The bark of the Slippery Elm tree contains high amounts of mucilage and is used for soothing the mucous membranes of the throat. Commonly used for cough and phlegm, it helps to soothe the throat.
- Mullein leaf (Verbascum spp.): Mullein provides support to the lungs and throat. The leaves of Mullein contain mucilage, an important herbal component for breaking up mucous and soothing irritation in the throat.
- Usnea thallus (Usnea barbata): Usnea, also called "Old Man's Beard", supports immunity and works particularly well for immunity of the throat tissues. Appropriate for bacterial and viral conditions.
- Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra): One of the most widely used herbs, Licorice root supports the immune system while also providing direct soothing properties for the throat and lungs.
... 423 mg/ml total
Herbs are certified organic, ethically wild-harvested or selectively imported.
- Deionzed water
- Natural bacon flavor
- Vegetable glycerin
What is Throat Gold?
Throat Gold has been developed using herbal ingredients to holistically support the tissues of the throat and entire upper respiratory tract of dogs. Our veterinarians have selected herbs that address healthy respiration and immunity, but specifically immunity of the throat's tissue surface. Some of the herbs in Throat Gold are termed "demulcents". Demulcents are a type of plant constituent that are high in mucilage content and act to soothe and calm throat irritation, inflammation and cough.
What is Throat Gold Used For?
Continuous coughing can be strenuous not only for a pet but for a pet owner as well. Throat Gold can help support your dog's immune response to infection. Throat Gold effectively works to maintain healthy tissues in the throat and respiratory tract and eases discomfort. Animals who have stayed in areas with poor ventilation, feel stressed out (such as during travel) or are exposed to cigarette smoke may have less ability to fight infections. Kennels are often places where a pet can pick up an airborne infection.
Throat Gold can also be used for hoarseness of the throat, including leash strain. The ingredients of this formula are highly effective for supporting and maintaining health and comfort of the upper respiratory tract.
Does it Come With a Guarantee?
Yes! Throat Gold comes with a 90-day money-back guarantee.
Why Choose Throat Gold for Your Dog?
- Certified organic, ethically wild-harvested and selectively imported: This formula is entirely prepared from organically grown, wild-harvested and selectively imported herbs. We buy from trusted growers only.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Sprectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Throat Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day money-back guarantee.
Who Makes Throat Gold?
Throat Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs, and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.