TRI-ACTA H.A DOG/CAT JOINT FORMULA 60G
Regular price $27.99
Unit price per
TRI-ACTA H.A. Maximum Strength with Hyaluronic Acid is an effective, easy to give powder that is mixed in your pet’s food every day. It can be used for the treatment of age-related soreness, osteoarthritis, hip dysplasia, significant pain and/or immobility, physical injury, or surgery.
TRI-ACTA H.A. is designed to provide maximum protection against deterioration of cartilage while actively working to repair worn out cartilage, reduce pain and inflammation, and improve the viscosity of synovial fluid.
TRI-ACTA H.A. enhances the synthesis of new cartilage, muscle tissue, and ligaments, treating the cartilage matrix at the cellular level allowing the body to heal itself.
- Accelerate formation of cartilage
- Eliminate inflammation
- Expedite the healing process
- Increase joint fluid viscosity
- Enhance protective response of joint tissue
- Improve mobility and reduce pain
- Visible signs of immobility
- Injury or concern
- Active and sporting dogs
- Senior animals
Joint pain due to an imbalance in normal cartilage production is common and degeneration on joint structures occurs naturally. TRI-ACTA H.A. is an ideal supplement which can be used daily to proactively prevent these conditions, alleviate the pain associated with them, and reverse the destructive process.
TRI-ACTA H.A. has been optimally designed to accelerate the formation of cartilage, minimize inflammation, expedite the healing process, and improve joint condition. The addition of hyaluronic acid leads to improved viscosity of the synovial fluid, providing maximum protection and even greater results.
THE TRI-ACTA ADVANTAGE!
- 100% active ingredients – No Filler!
- All Natural
- Therapeutic dosage
- Small serving size (1 g serving for a 35 lbs dog), resulting in better acceptance among all pets
- Economical, low cost per serving
- Pharmaceutical grade components
- Treats symptoms AND addresses the issue
- Health Canada approved Low Risk Veterinary Health Product (LRVHP) designation